Green Gate Gatersleben® (GGG) is a joint initiative of all plant biotechnology and associated enterprises and institutions located in Gatersleben and surrounding areas together with the public organizations. The goal of GGG is a joint marketing and showcasing of Gatersleben as the largest plant biotech location in Germany.
GGG’s partners are all equals and jointly determine activities to be performed under the umbrella brand name “Green Gate Gatersleben ® - The Plant Biotech Center”.
The partners of GGG possess product developments and flexible customer oriented services in the fields of:
- Marker-assisted breeding
- Crop transformation
- Enabling technologies
- Genetic and phenotypic analysis of plants
- Plant care in upscale greenhouses
- Chemical synthesis and characterization of natural substances
- Extraction of plant ingredients
- Production of double haploid plants
- Data banks for the precision breeding of plants
More information about Green Gate Gatersleben you can find under the link